Attorney Beau Correll provides his clients in Northern Virginia and Winchester with a solid familiarity of the legal system.
As a former prosecutor and experienced injury and criminal attorney, Beau Correll can help you navigate the legal system both in personal injury and criminally-related matters.
Having handled over a thousand cases through trial, settlement (civil), plea agreement (criminal), or other disposition, Beau will endeavor to be prepared, knowledgeable, and fight for a favorable outcome.
Beau currently lives in Winchester, Virginia where he launched Correll Law Firm, PLC in June of 2009.
- Widener School of Law – Harrisburg, PA Campus, Juris Doctor
- Virginia Tech, B.A.
- Majors: International Relations and Political Science
- George Washington University
- Hargrave Military Academy
- James Wood High School
Former Professional Experience:
- Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney, Martinsville, VA (Prosecutor)
- National Delegate to 2016 Republican Convention
- Twice-Elected Chairman, Winchester Republican Committee
- Member, 10th Congressional District Republican Committee
- City of Winchester and Old Town Development Board
- Summer Legal Clerk, United States Congress, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations, Washington, DC
- Summer Legal Clerk, Judge Elizabeth McClanahan, Virginia, Court of Appeals, Abingdon, VA
- Volunteer Coordinator, Office of White House Advance, Various locations
Rate : $$$$