Blake Robinson focuses his practice on litigation, emphasizing construction and real estate matters. He has prevailed in numerous bench trials and won dispositive motions in both state and federal court. Blake has successfully argued before the 9th Circuit. Blake also advises clients on a variety of product stewardship issues, such as product recalls, the federal Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, and product warnings.
He also handles eviction matters for commercial and residential landlords, and advises them on topics such as Fair Housing issues and lease violations. Blake is admitted to practice in both Oregon and Washington.
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine, Portland, Ore.
- Legal Extern: Hon. Joseph V. Ochoa; Hon. Susan M. Tripp – Marion County Circuit Court, Salem, Ore.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Board Member, Oregon State University Honors College Alumni Leadership Circle, 2017
- University Honors College Board of Readers, Oregon State University, 2010-2013
- Executive Committee, Products Liability Section; Chair-Elect – Oregon State Bar, 2012-present
- Multnomah County Bar Association
- J.D., Willamette University College of Law, 2008, magna cum laude
- Executive Editor, Willamette Law Review
- Best Paper Certificates in Pre-Trial Civil Litigation, Labor Law, Contracts II, Professional Responsibility, and Criminal Procedure
- Roy Lockenour Award for Professional Responsibility
- Legal Research and Writing Student Assistant, Professor Jennifer B. Todd
- B.A., Oregon State University, 2005, summa cum laude
- Outstanding Senior Thesis of the Year: “Militant and Nonviolent Social Movements”
Rate : $$$$