James Tucker practices with the Real Estate and Real Estate Capital Markets groups and has substantial experience in the areas of real estate ownership, construction, operation, leasing, and finance.
- University of Iowa College of Law, JD, high honors (1999)
- University of Florida, BA, highest honors (1996)
- North Carolina
- New York
- Commercial mortgage loan origination, servicing and restructuring, including traditional balance-sheet loans, commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS), participation and syndication structures, mezzanine, and preferred equity financing
- Commercial mortgage loan sales and acquisitions, including portfolio review, rehabilitation and enforcement prior to sale or following acquisitions
- Commercial real estate acquisition and disposition, development, joint ventures, property management and leasing, property financing, loan restructuring and workouts
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney James M. Tucker & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Banking, Real Estate, Construction. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
James M. Tucker lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are James M. Tucker reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on James M. Tucker lawyer profile listing.