Bradford Reid’s practice focuses on the defense of workers’ compensation litigation. Brad brings civil litigation experience in state and federal courts, including workers compensation proceedings, claims involving insurance coverage, employment matters, federal discrimination claims, and commercial disputes for large, institutional clients.
Brad earned his J.D. from the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School in 2011, where he served as an editor of the Buffalo Law Review and an executive editor of the Buffalo Public Interest Law Journal.
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- J.D., cum laude, State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, 2011
- M.A., State University of New York at Buffalo, 2007
- B.A., cum laude, State University of New York at Geneseo, 2003
Rate : $$$