Brady Yntema has dedicated his legal career to representing insurance companies in a broad range of coverage and extracontractual matters. He assists national and international carriers with complex claims involving intellectual property, asbestos, construction, and environmental pollution.
Brady has extensive experience advising and representing insurers on issues arising from large-scale commercial fires and arson, and defends insurers in disputes involving business interruption claims, including those arising out of the causal relationship between property damage and loss of business income.
His practice also includes counseling insurers and their insureds in bankruptcy matters and he has been involved in both the prosecution and defense of claims in bankruptcy court. His work in this area extends to the representation of clients in significant adversary proceedings alleging breach of contract and fraud.
Over the course of his career, Brady has garnered significant experience in subrogation and recovery on behalf of clients, with particular experience in the pursuit of subrogation claims involving product liability, construction defect, and fire litigation matters.
Professional Affiliations and Training:
- Greensboro Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- Department of Labor OSHA-10 Construction Training
- University of Dayton School of Law, J.D., 1998
- Elon College, B.S., 1995, cum laude, Omicron Delta Kappa
- Judicial Clerk, The Hon. Catharine R. Aron, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of NC
Rate : $$$