Brian C. Wauhop advises clients in energy and public utility transactional and regulatory matters, as well as environmental issues. Brian has appeared before state and federal courts, the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission and the Pennsylvania Environmental Hearing Board, achieving desired outcomes.
In addition to his energy and environmental track record, Brian’s experience extends to a growing litigation practice. He represents clients across a broad spectrum of legal concerns, including contract matters, workman’s compensation and shareholder disputes.
With past experience in the corporate sector, Brian applies the business management skills and customer-focused mindset he gained to serving his legal clients. He has insights into solving complicated and time-sensitive problems that present multiple, competing goals. His big-picture understanding of a legal issue enables him to advise clients in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- The Dickinson School of Law, Pennsylvania State University, J.D., 2009, Senior Editor and Sandor Yelen Award Winner, Penn State International Law Review
- Elizabethtown College, B.A., 1992, Communications Major, Corporate Media Concentration
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Public Utility Law Section Council Member
- Lebanon County Bar Association
- York County Bar Association
Rate : $$$