In his corporate employment practice, Brian Harris represents and counsels public and private companies and senior executives in negotiating and drafting a wide range of agreements, including executive employment, separation, change-in-control, and retention and bonus agreements.
He routinely provides employment law and executive compensation advice and analysis in connection with corporate mergers and acquisitions on behalf of buyers, sellers and management teams, and regularly advises companies on a wide range of day-to-day human resources issues and applicable employment laws.
Brian also has significant experience offering guidance on multi-state employment concerns, including compliance, policy and procedure, hirings and separations, pay and restrictive covenants. He also litigates disputes involving compensation, executive contracts, restrictive covenants and employment discrimination matters.
- Atlanta Bar Association: Labor & Employment Section
- Multi-State Employers Council
- American Bar Association: Labor & Employment Section
- Jewish Family & Career Services of Atlanta: Program, Planning & Evaluation Committee (2014 to present)
- “A Courthouse Line,” ABA’s Annual Musical Comedy Fundraiser: Former Producer, Writer and Performer
- J.D., Duke University School of Law, 2000; Moot Court Board, Chair; Duke Student Publishing Company, Board of Directors
- A.B., Duke University, 1997, cum laude; The Chronicle, Editor in Chief
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
Rate : $$$$