Brian S. Rosen represents and advocates for debtors, creditors, and acquirers in distressed situations. His practice focuses on chapter 11 (through prepackaged and in-court solicitations) and out-of-court debt restructurings, acquisitions of distressed companies or assets, and the collection of sovereign indebtedness.
Brian played pivotal roles in some of the most notable chapter 11 and out-of-court restructurings: Enron, Washington Mutual, Foxwoods, United Companies Financial Corporation, Classic Cable, Chrysler Properties, Olympia & York, The Leslie Fay Companies, Paracelsus Healthcare, Eastern Air Lines and Frontier Airlines, among others.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., 1983
- Brandeis University, B.A., 1980
Admissions & Qualifications : New York
Clerkships : U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Texas – Chief Judge Manuel D. Leal
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, New York, Eastern District
- U.S. District Court, New York, Southern District
- U.S. District Court, Wisconsin, Eastern District
Rate : $$$