Bruce E. Mattock is a shareholder and member of the firm’s executive management committee at Goldberg Persky & White, P.C., Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Mr. Mattock is a 1981 graduate of King’s College in Wilkes-Barre (cum laude) and a 1984 graduate of Ohio Northern University in Ada, Ohio.
He is licensed to practice law in the state courts of Pennsylvania and West Virginia and is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Mattock has represented thousands of asbestos victims and their families and has extensive litigation experience, having prepared hundreds of cases for trial. His efforts have resulted in many settlements in excess of millions of dollars for those suffering from mesothelioma, lung cancer, and other asbestos-related malignancies.
Mr. Mattock has a very thorough knowledge of the asbestos products that were made and sold by a large number of companies during the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s, which were distributed and used throughout the state of West Virginia and elsewhere.
- King’s College, B.A., cum laude – 1981
- Ohio Northern University, J.D. – 1984
BAR ADMISSIONS (STATE/FEDERAL) :
- Pennsylvania, 1985
- West Virginia, 1995
- Supreme Court of the United States, 1993
- U. S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia, 1996
MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS:
- Allegheny County,
- Westmoreland County,
- West Virginia and American Bar Associations,
- West Virginia Trial Lawyers Association,
- Trial Lawyers For Public Justice,
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice,
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association.
Rate : $$$