Bryan Helfer has over 10 years of experience representing clients in commercial and residential real estate development and investment. He has experience representing private developers, foreign investors and businesses of varying sizes, including Fortune 20 companies, real estate investment firms and small, family-owned organizations.
Bryan’s practice includes acquisitions, dispositions, debt and equity financing, business organization, joint venture partnerships and representing landlords and tenants in leasing office, technology, industrial and retail properties.
Prior to joining Foster Pepper, Bryan practiced at Pircher, Nichols and Meeks in Chicago where he represented private equity clients on large-scale portfolio transactions.
- J.D., The University of Michigan Law School, 2006
- Japanese Language Degree (Shuryo Sho Mei Sho), Keio University (Tokyo, Japan), 2002
- B.A., University of California at Los Angeles, 2000
- Washington, 2010
- Illinois, 2006
- MarketShare, Board of Directors and Secretary, 2017
- Maple Leaf Community Council, Board of Directors and Secretary, 2017
- Seattle University, Adjunct Professor, 2011-2012
- The Service Board, Board of Directors, 2011-2014
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- Pircher, Nichols & Meeks (Chicago, IL), Associate, 2006-2009
- Cades Schutte LLP (Honolulu, HI), Summer Associate, May 2005-August 2005
- Berlitz (Tokyo, Japan), English Instructor, 2001-2003
Rate : $$$$