Jason A. Klein’s practice focuses primarily in the areas of land use and real estate, representing developers, institutions, corporations, families and individuals in development projects and real estate transactions. Jay has experience in many Connecticut communities, and enjoys assisting clients obtain approvals for a wide range of projects, from large-scale developments to single-family home improvements.
He leverages his experience in land use and real estate matters, connections to the community and relationships with decision makers to guide clients through the development process. Prior to joining Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey, Jay was a Legal Fellow with the Connecticut Urban Legal Initiative, providing counsel in real estate transactions, land use and economic development to non-profit and economically disadvantaged clients.
While studying at the University of Connecticut School of Law, he served as the editor-in-chief of the Connecticut Public Interest Law Journal. Jay also serves as a Justice of the Peace in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Member, Stamford Rotary Club
- Organizing Committee Member, ARI 10th Annual Walk for Independence
- Organizing Committee Member, ARI 11th Annual Walk for Independence
- Board Member, Darien Domestic Abuse Council
- Board Member, Stamford Land Conservation Trust
- Alternate, Stamford Democratic City Committee
- American University, J.D., 2010
- University of Connecticut School of Law, , 2013
Rate : $$$$