Bryan E. Pacheco has nearly 20 years of commercial litigation experience and has represented clients throughout various industries in cases ranging from breach of fiduciary duty and commercial disputes to intentional tort and real estate matters, including eminent domain and zoning.
Knowing that litigation often disrupts his client’s businesses, he employs aggressive strategies and works to efficiently reach a resolution that both protects his clients’ interests and enables them to move forward.
Bryan’s recent successes include obtaining summary judgment (which was affirmed on appeal) for an international oil and gas company in a significant matter involving allegations of personal injury and property damage relating to emissions from a refinery formerly belonging to the client.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 1997)
- University of Akron (B.A., 1992)
Bar Admissions : Ohio
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Hope Evangelical Free Church
Rate : $$$$