Bryant A. Andrews focuses his practice on representing employers in labor & employment matters, including preventive advice and counsel. While attending law school, Bryant was an executive board member of Pittsburgh Tax Review and a member of the Pitt Law Moot Court Executive Board.
He was also team captain of the Earle Zehmer Workers’ Compensation Moot Court Team and a member of the Pitt Law Trial Competition Team. Bryant was a semifinalist in the 2015 Pitt Law Annual Negotiation Competition.
Prior to attending law school, Bryant received a Proclamation for Community Involvement from the Allegheny County Council and was an Omicron Delta Kappa Senior of the Year Award finalist.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., 2017
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., cum laude, 2014
BAR ADMISSIONS : Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section Council Member
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pittsburgh Business Group on Health Services, Inc., Vice President
- Oakland Planning and Development Corporation, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$$