Bryce Kunimoto advises clients on a wide range of commercial litigation matters. He focuses on obtaining favorable results for his clients while working efficiently to minimize the costs of litigation.
Bryce is an aggressive trial attorney and understands that at the end of the day it is the “result” that matters. Nonetheless, he recognizes that the decision to litigate is a business decision and while the cost of litigation is often times difficult to predict, he takes proactive steps to manage cases efficiently and focus on cost effective solutions to obtain maximum results for his clients.
In addition to being an aggressive litigation partner, Bryce is chair of the firm’s diversity committee. As chair, he oversees the implementation of the firm’s strategic diversity plan including recruitment, partnership admission, retention, and development across the firm’s 15 offices located throughout the Intermountain West, Alaska and in Washington D.C.
Bryce works with clients in a wide variety of industries. His clients include national and regional banks, gaming companies, brokerage firms, foreign corporations, hotels/casinos, entrepreneurs, celebrities, medical practices and technology companies. He also serves as a AAA arbitrator to adjudicate complex business disputes. He assists clients in a wide range of litigation matters including:
- Contract disputes
- Misappropriation of trade secrets
- Banking law
- Covenants not to compete
- University of California, Davis, J.D., 2001
- University of California, San Diego, B.A., 1997
Bar Admissions : Nevada
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Former Vice-President of Communications, 2010-2011
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association , Former Vice-President of Membership, 2009-2010
- Clark County Bar Association, Former Director, 2007-2010
- Asian Bar Association of Las Vegas, Former President, 2012; Former Co-President and Co-Founder, 2002-2007
Rate : $$$$