Amy Fitzpatrick is an experienced litigator with a diverse background. She focuses her practice on healthcare litigation, with a concentration on defending urgent care facilities, physicians, long-term care providers, assisted living facilities, hospice providers, and home health agencies in professional liability suits and administrative proceedings.
Amy’s clients can expect a passionate commitment to their defense through all stages of the litigation process. Clients can expect Amy to be available to them to answer questions, alleviate concerns and ensure that their legal interests are protected.
Prior to joining Buchanan, Amy practiced for four years at an international law firm in San Francisco. She focused on complex commercial litigation, intellectual property and antitrust matters. She has experience in both state and federal courts, at all stages of litigation.
While in law school, Amy served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Saundra Brown Armstrong of the Northern District of California. Amy also served as a law clerk for the District Attorney’s Office of San Francisco. Additionally, she was a member of the Communications and Entertainment Law Journal.
- U.C. Hastings College of the Law, J.D., 2005
- Connecticut College, B.A., 2001, Psychology
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Rate : $$$