Bud Ellis’s practice focuses on both regulated and non-regulated entities in the global power markets. Bud represents energy companies and investment banks in public and private capital markets transactions, which involve both taxable and tax-exempt securities.
- Represented corporate clients in the acquisition and divestiture of energy companies, and energy assets in the US and the UK.
- Worked with power companies located in the UK and Australia in US capital markets transactions.
- Represented underwriters and financial advisers in the recapitalization of US utility companies subject to reorganization pursuant to state restructuring legislation.
- Experienced in structured financings and synthetic leases involving power production facilities and other assets used by power producers.
- JD, Yale Law School, 1978
- BA, University of Oklahoma, 1975
- New York
- Chairman, Infrastructure Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions Committee of the Section of Infrastructure and Regulated Industries, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$