Carla McCauley is a trial lawyer with a deep knowledge of copyright, trademark, false advertising, and trade secret litigation and appeals. Carla is a co-author of the 2016 edition of the national practitioner’s guide “Trade Secrets: Law and Practice,” published by LexisNexis.
Carla also defends complex commercial litigation and class actions involving false advertising, unfair competition, and business torts.
- Law Clerk, Hon. Pamela A. Rymer, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, Pasadena, Calif.
- Law Clerk, Hon. Alicemarie H. Stotler, U.S. District Court, Central District of California, Santa Ana, Calif.
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Eduardo Moliné O’Connor, Supreme Court of Argentina, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Professional & Community Activities:
- Volunteer Big Sister, Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Greater Los Angeles, 2006-2013
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, 2002
- Executive Editor, California Law Review
- Executive Editor, Berkeley Journal of International Law
- B.A., English and Spanish Literature, University of California, Irvine, 1998, summa cum laude
Rate : $$$$