Carol Avard is principal Anttorney for Avard Law Offices. She Practices Personal Injury, Social Security Disability, Long Term Disability, and Employment Discrimination.
Carol Avard is a member of the Medical Malpractice, Social Security, Federal Torts, and Motor Vehicle Collision sections of the American Association for Justice (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America).
She is also a member of the Bad Faith, Disability Law, Employment Law, ERISA Litigation, Insurance Law, Medical Negligence, Nursing Home, PI/Wrongful Death, Products Liability, Professional Negligence, and Social Security Disability Law sections of The Florida Association for Justice.
Additionally, she is an Accredited Veterans Disability Attorney. Carol is a member of the NOSSCR Board of Directors – a professional association of Social Security Disability practitioners.
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, B.A. 1971
- University of NH, Juris Doctorate Degree, 1980
- Florida -1989
- Massachusetts -1981
- The U.S Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- The United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veteran’s Claims
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Board of Directors National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR)
- Florida Justice Association, 2016
Rate : $$$