Carol Warnick concentrates her practice in several related areas. One is estate and wealth transfer planning and administration, in which her clients include executives, owners of closely-held businesses, and families of significant wealth.
Another is as a member of the Firm’s Trust & Estate Litigation Group in which she litigates on behalf of trustees and other fiduciaries, heirs, beneficiaries, and creditors in the resolution of probate- or trust-related disputes. She is also an AAA trained mediator and mediates trust and estate related disputes. Carol actively practices in Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming.
- University of Wyoming School of Law, J.D., 1991
- Brigham Young University, B.A., 1973
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Arbitration Association, Trained Mediator
- LDS Philanthropies National Planned Giving Council, National Chair
- Cambridge Forum on Private Wealth Litigation, Steering Committee
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society, Denver Chapter, Past Chapter Chair
- Salt Lake City Estate Planning Council, Member
- Denver Estate Planning Council, Member
Rate : $$$