Charles E. Coleman is an effective litigation and trial attorney with an outstanding record of performance representing and defending insurance interests, public entities, and businesses in state and federal court. He has extensive experience in complex general casualty defense, professional liability, product liability, construction, personal injury, real estate, premises liability, public entity,and commercial litigation matters.
Defense of Professional Liability Claims: Architects and Engineers, Insurance Agents/Brokers, Real Estate Professionals, Accountants and Financial Advisors including FINRA, Legal Malpractice, and Technology matters.
Construction Matters: Developer, General Contractor, and Subcontractor representation involving all aspects of Construction Defect Claims. Defense and prosecution of Mechanic’s Liens and other construction remedies. Construction accidents and bodily injury claims.
Estate, Trust, and Probate Matters: Representation of individuals and trustees regarding property disputes arising under estate planning instruments including wills, trusts, and probate proceedings.
- California Western School of Law, Juris Doctor, with honors, 1998
- Northeastern University, Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, 1995
- State Bar Admissions, California
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Supreme Court
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- American Bar Association
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Placer County Bar Association
- Sacramento Claims Association
Rate : $$$$