Mike Stenglein specializes in arbitration and litigation of business disputes and is Managing Partner of our Austin office. Mike is leader of the firm’s Global Construction Disputes practice and also represents corporate clients in a broad range of matters. Mike brings accounting experience to his representation of corporations in a variety of business disputes.
He is skilled at dispute resolution, including via arbitration (both domestic and international) as well as in state and federal court litigation. In arbitration, he has represented clients before tribunals, including the International Chamber of Commerce, the London Court of International Arbitration and the American Arbitration Association.
Mike focuses particularly on issues involving construction, business torts, contracts and internal investigations, along with regulatory matters before agencies such as the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, the Public Utility Commission of Texas and the Electric Reliability Council of Texas.
Previously, Mike worked for five years as a Certified Public Accountant with Coopers & Lybrand.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center
- B.S., University of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$$