Charlie Cacciabeve’s practice emphasizes construction litigation, intellectual property litigation, and general commercial litigation. He regularly represents the full spectrum of construction entities, including owners, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, architects, and engineers and has extensive experience in drafting and negotiating construction contract documents.
Charlie handles construction claim assessment on both the federal and state level. He lectures in the area of construction law on a regular basis.
According to sources in Chambers USA, a leading guide to the legal profession, he “is a great communicator. He’s willing and able to communicate the details of complex legal issues to his client.”
Charles Cacciabeve is recognized for his strength in the construction litigation space, regularly acting on behalf of clients such as engineers, architects and general contractors. Sources name him “a great lawyer and great guy.”
- University of Florida College of Law (J.D., with honors, 1981)
- Rollins College (B.A., 1978)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar
- Frequent speaker at Florida Bar sponsored CLE programs on construction topics
- American Bar Association
- Forum on the Construction Industry
- Orange County Bar Association
- Former Chairman of the Construction Law Committee
- Instrumental in setting up the Orange County Bar Arbitration Services
- Spouse Abuse, Inc., a non-profit organization for abused spouses and their children
Rate : $$$$