Cheryl Escario, Of Counsel, practices exclusively in the area of business immigration and nationality law. Serving as corporate immigration and strategic counsel to small, mid-size and large Fortune 500 companies, as well as individual and emerging clients, Cheryl has represented clients in an array of global industries, including leading high technology companies, consumer product manufacturers, preeminent biopharmaceutical firms, multinational energy and aluminum suppliers, leaders in renewable energy sources, and international engineering and architectural firms.
Based in the firm’s Santa Clara office, Cheryl partners with corporate clients to effectively manage their in-house immigration programs, and she manages a team of experienced legal professionals responsible for meeting the employment-based immigration needs of these clients.
Cheryl has successfully provided pro bono legal representation in an array of immigration cases, including challenging family-based matters and handling asylum and deportation (now cancellation of removal) cases.
For example, Cheryl successfully represented Burmese nationals in an asylum case and successfully represented clients in a suspension of deportation case.
Cheryl speaks English and Visayan.
- Represented numerous multinational companies in a wide range of industries in securing E-2 treaty investor status
- Prepared numerous Extraordinary Ability Alien petitions (Arts, Science and Business) and Outstanding Researcher petitions
- Represented a start-up school in gaining approval of the school for attendance by nonimmigrant students
- Western State University, College of Law | J.D., 1998
- University of California, Irvine | B.A.
Bar Admissions: Florida
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Santa Clara Valley AILA Chapter
- Previous Member, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$