Chester F. Darlington is an associate in the Philadelphia office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Insurance Coverage Practice. Mr. Darlington is an of counsel attorney focusing his practice on insurance coverage, bad faith litigation, products liability and asbestos defense.
He has successfully defended clients in the Philadelphia area for nearly two decades, providing numerous insurance coverage opinions and insurance coverage litigation regarding CGL, errors and omissions, automobile, professional liability and toxic tort claims.
He is admitted to practice in the state of Pennsylvania as well as the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania. Before joining Lewis Brisbois, Mr. Darlington served as Of Counsel at a nationwide firm representing a variety of insurance carriers and self-insured clients.
He specifically concentrated his practice on bad faith cases involving UM/UIM claims, CGL claims and property claims. Mr. Darlington has experience in various stages of litigation and has conducted arbitrations, depositions and hearings.
- University of Akron School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1996
- Juniata College, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and a minor in History, 1993
- State Bar Admissions, Pennsylvania
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$