Clients rely on Chris Groll’s more than 20 years of sophisticated deal experience and her pragmatic approach to guide them through mergers and acquisitions and general business issues. Chris represents both buyers and sellers in a variety of M&A transactions and acts as outside general counsel for several privately held companies.
Leveraging her business and industry acumen, Chris works with owners and executives to evaluate and make strategic decisions about forming new entities and establishing business relationships.
She also counsels clients on day-to-day business and contract matters.Her experience also includes venture capital financings, private debt and equity financings, and ESOP transactions.
Chris advises individuals and companies in a variety of industries, such as aggregates, cement and construction, food and beverage, software, internet, consumer products, professional services, and manufacturing.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strategic Acquisitions, Dispositions, and Asset Exchanges
- Joint Venture Arrangements
- Private Equity Transactions
- ESOP Transactions
- Emerging Growth and Venture Capital
- Corporate Counseling and Transactions
- Business Succession Planning
- Corporate Governance
- Commercial Contracts
- Stanford University, J.D., 1994
- Dartmouth College, A.B., 1989
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Capitol Hill Community Services Soup Kitchen, Volunteer
- Brothers Redevelopment Paint-A-Thon, Volunteer
- Association for Corporate Growth Denver, former member, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$$