Christy McDonald is a business lawyer who works with clients to achieve effective resolution of a variety of business disputes. She provides proactive solutions and advice on litigation avoidance and risk management, including daily counseling for employers on all aspects of employment law.
As a seasoned trial advocate, Christy has significant experience achieving favorable results for clients in employment cases and commercial disputes, as well as in litigation involving real estate, construction, and healthcare disputes.
- Michigan State University, B.A., Human Resources Management, 2006
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., 2009
- Women Lawyers Associate of Michigan-Western Region, Board Member at Large
- Michigan State Court Forms Committee, Civil Infractions/Summary Proceedings, Appointed Member
- Grand Rapids Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Michigan, Member (Labor & Employment Law, Litigation, and Real Property Law Sections)
Rate : $$$