Christopher McCranie is a partner in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Jacksonville office and is part of the Real Estate Group, Financial Institutions Group, Corporate Group, and Sports and Marketing Group.
- University of Georgia School of Law, JD (2001)
- University of Georgia, MBA (2000)
- University of Georgia, BA, International Business (1996)
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Development, documentation and operation of planned and mixed-use communities, condominiums, and homeowners’ associations
- Counsel to regional financial institutions in the areas of real estate lending, including SBA backed loans, and bankruptcies, restructurings and related litigation.
- Represents commercial and real estate developers in connection with the acquisition, development and disposition of retail, hotel, single family and multi-family properties.
- Represents financial institutions and developer clients in foreclosures, workouts, forbearance agreements, short sales and in the purchase and sale of discounted notes and real estate.
- Real estate experience includes being an in-house general counsel and analyst with a regional real estate development company.
- Professional and Businessmen’s Association of Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Bar Association
Rate : $$$