James (Jim) Wreggelsworth advises clients in a wide range of transactional and federal tax matters, including complex merger and acquisition transactions, real estate, and private equity investments. He counsels clients on the structuring and taxation of pass-through entities such as partnerships, limited liability companies, and S corporations.
Jim also counsels clients on general corporate, individual, and employment-related tax matters. Jim is a past chair of the Partnership and LLCs Committee of the American Bar Association Tax Section.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Former Chair, Partnerships and LLC Committee, Section of Taxation, American Bar Association
- Former Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- Advisory Board, Corporate Tax and Business Planning Review, Bureau of National Affairs
- Director, Attorney-CPA Tax Clinic, Bellevue, Wash., 1994-2010
- Former Chair, Seattle Tax Group, 1993-2001
- LL.M., Taxation, New York University School of Law, 1987
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 1984, cum laude
- Order of the Barons
- B.B.A., Accounting, Boise State University, 1981
Rate : $$$