Christopher R. Jones practices in the area of commercial litigation and has represented clients in a range of matters including insurance defense, contract disputes, professional liability, shareholder disputes, easements and right of way litigation, protecting confidential information and trade secrets and property damage claims.
In addition, Mr. Jones handles general business matters including drafting and negotiating contracts and leases, entity formation, and corporate counseling for nonprofit organizations.
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law
- J.D., 2009; President, Moot Court Honor Society; Order of the Barristers; Phi Delta Phi
- University of Dallas Graduate School of Management, M.B.A., 2006
- University of Texas at Arlington, B.A., 2004
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$