Chryssa V. Valletta is a counsel in the Labor & Employment department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s New York office. Chryssa has represented employer clients in all stages of litigation in both federal and state courts and in arbitrations. She has litigated cases arising under the Fair Labor Standards Act, New York Labor Law and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, including both single-plaintiff and class and collective actions.
Prior to joining Seyfarth Shaw LLP, Chryssa was a counsel and a partner at two other New York firms where she handled employment, commercial and real estate litigations and arbitrations for clients in a variety of industries, including the hospitality and fashion industries.
- J.D., Columbia University School of Law (1998)
- B.S., University of Scranton, magna cum laude (1995)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- New York American Inn of Court (Co-Chair, Public Service Committee)
- New York State Bar Association (Co-Chair, International Section Arbitration and ADR Committee)
Rate : $$$