Colin Carley is an associate in the Corporate & Securities practice of Mayer Brown’s New York office. Colin’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions across a variety of industries, with extensive experience in the private equity, insurance and life sciences sectors.
He advises clients in US and cross-border asset and stock acquisitions and divestitures, leveraged buyouts, strategic add-ons, equity financings, carveout transactions, restructurings and general corporate matters. Colin joined Mayer Brown in 2010.
- Fordham University, JD
- University of Michigan, BA, with highest distinction
- New York
- Represented The Resolute Fund II, L.P., a private equity fund managed by The Jordan Company, in the $310 million acquisition of Precision Engineered Products Holdings, Inc., a leading global provider of precision component and assembly solutions to high margin, growing end markets.
- Represented Lexent Inc. in its sale of leading New York-based dark fiber networks provider Lexent Metro Connect, to Lightower Fiber Networks, as well as the spin-off of two of Lexent’s businesses to shareholders.
- Represented The Resolute Funds I and II, private equity funds managed by The Jordan Company, in the sale of Harrington Group, Inc., a mail order distributor of medical supplies, to private equity firms Clayton Dubilier & Rice and GS Capital Partners.
- Represented Kenner & Company, which, along with Golden Gate Capital, acquired Atrium Companies Inc., a manufacturer of vinyl and aluminum windows and patio doors, out of bankruptcy.
Rate : $$$$