Attorney H. Corky Goldstein, a native of Harrisburg, joined our legal team in February, 2015. He has practiced law in Central Pennsylvania for 47 years, and although he concentrates on Criminal Defense, being a former Prosecutor in Philadelphia, he is very knowledgeable in many other areas of law. His wise counsel is sought by many other lawyers as well as clients.
He is a graduate of the Dickinson School of Law in Carlisle, Pennsylvania (1966) and was admitted to the PA Supreme Court in 1966.
His expertise in criminal defense and family law is very well-known and well-respected throughout Central Pennsylvania. He has been awarded many statewide and nationally recognized honors for many years. For more information online, please go to his personal website.
With the excellent support of the other competent lawyers in the Firm, there is not any legal matter he cannot handle. He is available for consultation on all legal matters after hours and on weekends.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1966
- V. S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1970
- United State Supreme Court, 2015
- The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, PA, 1966 J.D.
- Penn State University, Main Campus, PA, 1962
Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association; 1966
- PA Bar Association; 1966
- Dauphin County Bar Association; 1966
- Cumberland County Bar Association; 2008
- Cardoza Society; 2015
- Hill Society; 2014
- Deputy Prothonotary of Dauphin County for All Immigration Matters; 2015
Rate : $$$$