Craig E. Marcus focuses on capital markets transactions involving public companies, private equity sponsors, and private equity portfolio companies.These transactions include debt and equity securities offerings as well as mergers and acquisitions.
Craig also counsels public companies on a wide range of corporate governance, executive compensation and disclosure matters. Craig’s current clients include Avista Capital Partners, Berkshire Partners, Bright Horizons, Bain Capital, Domino’s Pizza, Dunkin’ Brands, Lantheus Medical, Liberty Global, Planet Fitness, PQ Group Holdings, Sequoia Capital and Waters Corporation.
- JD, Columbia University School of Law, 1996; Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar; Senior Editor, Columbia Law Review
- BA (Economics), with distinction in all subjects, Cornell University, 1993
- Massachusetts, 1996
- New York, 2012
- Represented PQ Group Holdings Inc., a provider of performance chemicals, catalysts, and specialty glass materials and a portfolio company of CCMP, in its $500 million IPO.
- Represented the lead underwriters in connection with the $1.9 billion IPO of Altice USA, Inc., a leading cable operator that provides telecommunications, media, and entertainment services in the United States.
- Represented Trinseo S.A., a leading global materials company engaged in the manufacture and marketing of emulsion polymers and plastics and a portfolio company of Bain Capital, in its $218 million IPO as well as a number of secondary offerings.
- Represented Milacron Holdings Corp., a CCMP portfolio company, in a number of secondary offerings.
- Represented Avista Capital, as selling shareholder, in a number of secondary offerings of AngioDynamics.
- Represented Entegris, Inc. in its $360 million 144A offering of senior unsecured notes that were used to fund, in part, its acquisition of ATMI, Inc.
- Represented Dunkin’ Brands, the parent company of Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin Robbins and a portfolio company of Bain Capital, The Carlyle Group and THL Partners, in its $1.9 billion recapitalization and its $400 million IPO as well as a number of secondary offerings.
- Represented Avaya, a global business communications systems provider and a portfolio company of Silver Lake Partners and TPG Capital, in its $1 billion 144A high yield offering.
- Represented Kohlberg Capital, a business development company, in connection with its $200 million IPO.
- Represented Domino’s Pizza in connection with its $339 million IPO as well as a promotional advertising campaign involving the issuance of shares of common stock.
Rate : $$$