Crystal Kramer’s practice is focused on the representation of landlords and property managers of residential and commercial real estate in Virginia. This representation includes Fair Housing disputes and all litigation associated with lease disputes, including breach of lease, unlawful detainer actions, and tenant’s assertion actions.
Prior to joining Offit Kurman, Ms. Kramer worked as an attorney at a Virginia employment law firm, and clerked at the Office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney in Alexandria, Virginia.
- J.D., George Mason University, School of Law
- B.A., James Madison University
Admissions : Virginia
- Fairfax Bar Association, General District Court Committee 2017-present, Member 2014-present
- Northern Virginia Women Attorneys Association, Director at Large 2018-present, Member 2017-present
- Northern Virginia Apartment Association, Legislative Committee 2017-present, Member 2017-present
Rate : $$$$