Crystina Marie O’Brien is a zealous trial attorney. She loves a challenge and embraces difficult cases with tough issues. What makes Crystina stand out is her passion for her clients and for practicing law.
She puts clients first and appreciates the trust that they place in her when they choose her to defend them in a criminal trial, DUI, traffic ticket, military courts-martial or separation board, divorce, child support, custody or adoption.
When you hire Ms. O’Brien, you get over 20 years of legal experience on your side with the advice and counsel of an intelligent, ethical, practical and compassionate lawyer. She is a fighter who knows how to win – but she also knows the value of a good compromise.
Crystina O’Brien began her legal career as an Army Judge Advocate General Officer (JAG). She has won military cases and Courts-Martial in the United States, Korea, Italy, Germany, and Kosovo.
She represented soldiers and worked at the highest levels of the Army as both an attorney for the Army leadership and a Defense Attorney representing the rights of soldiers. While stationed at the Pentagon, she was a member of the Army’s Chief of Staff’s Office and was a member of the Department of the Army Privacy Act Board.
As a member of the Judge Advocate of the Army’s staff she reviewed the granting and denials of FOIA and Privacy Act requests, assisted in FOIA litigation, and helped with other administrative law matters.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Admitted to the Virginia Bar and the Supreme Court of Virginia – 2006
- Admitted to the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces– 1994
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States – 2004
- Admitted to the Federal District Court, for the Eastern District of Virginia – 2012
- Hampton Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Virginia State Bar Association
- Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
Rate : $$$