Curt D. Reimann’s practice is concentrated in banking and commercial finance with an emphasis on loan originations (focused primarily on real estate lending, including construction and development loans), syndicated lending, structured finance, renewable energy lending, loan portfolio sales and acquisitions, loan servicing, and loan workouts and restructures.
Additionally, Curt assists clients in general real estate matters, primarily in the areas of real estate sales and acquisitions.
- Southern Methodist University, School of Law (J.D., 1986)
- Baylor University (B.B.A., Finance, 1983)
Professional Memberships and Activities :
- American Bar Association, Banking Section
- Business Law Section, State Bar of Arizona
Bar Admissions : Arizona; Colorado
Court Admissions :
- Supreme Court of Arizona
- Supreme Court of Colorado
- Supreme Court of Texas
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
Rate : $$$