Cynthia Shearn joined the firm in 1997, and since that time, she has practiced exclusively in the area of corporate U.S. immigration law. Prior to joining the firm, she focused on international and human rights law as evidenced by her positions at the Interparliamentary Union and the United Nations’ International Labor Organization, both located in Geneva, Switzerland.
Cindy currently represents multinational corporate clients in such industries as management and technology consulting, manufacturing, civil engineering, and specialty chemicals.
Her practice in U.S. corporate immigration law includes nonimmigrant visas, permanent residence, and I-9 and Labor Condition Application (LCA) compliance.
- Manages high volume U.S. immigration practice for global consulting, technology, and outsourcing company to facilitate the transfer of professional employees from around the world to the United States
- American University, Washington College of Law | J.D., 1996
- Boston University | B.A., 1991
Bar Admissions: Illinois
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association, Chicago Chapter
- President, Canada-U.S. Business Council Chicago
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors for the British-American Business Council, Chicago
Rate : $$$$