Cynthia J. Williams, a partner in Dechert’s global finance practice, advises investment advisers, issuers, placement agents and investors investing in, managing, financing, transferring, restructuring and securitizing portfolios of loans and commercial real estate loans, with a particular focus on the CLO market.
Ms. Williams advises trade associations on CLO issues. She also advises on risk retention, fund formation, investment adviser formation, platform structuring, credit derivatives and other structured products. Ms. Williams co-heads the firm’s CLO group.
Ms. Williams has authored numerous thought leadership articles in industry publications and is a regular presenter at industry association conferences on relevant regulatory and market issues.
- Cornell University, A.B., 1973, with Distinction
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 1975
ADMISSIONS : Massachusetts
- Structured Finance Industry Group
- CLO Committee, Loan Syndication and Trading Association
- ABA Opinion Subcommittee
- Past Co-Chair, Accounting Committee, CRE Finance Council (CREFC)
- Member and Former Trustee, American College of Investment Counsel
Rate : $$$