D. Eric Remensperger, a partner in Proskauer’s Real Estate Department, represents traditional banks and private lending sources in structuring and originating acquisition and construction loans, mezzanine loans, as well as workouts and debt restructurings, and institutional investors, private equity funds, endowments, sovereign wealth funds.
REIT’s and family offices in connection with equity investments, including major asset and portfolio purchases and dispositions, with an emphasis on domestic and international joint ventures (representing both general and limited partners), sale-leasebacks, and structured and alternative financing arrangements.
Chambers USA recently ranked Eric a leading real estate lawyer and said that he is “valued by clients for his ‘intelligence, diligence and good judgment’” and that he is “very good at leading a large team on complicated transactions.”
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1984
- Notes & Comments Editor, Brooklyn Law Review
- Manhattanville College, B.A., 1981
Admissions & Qualifications : New York, California.
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Los Angeles, Board Member
- California State Bar Association, Real Property Law Section, Chairman, Executive Committee
- University of Southern California, Lusk Center for Real Estate, Board Member and Executive Committee Member
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers, Fellow
- Benjamin S. Crocker Symposium on Law and Business, Chair (2009, 2010 and 2013)
Rate : $$$