Joshua Keith Sekoski is a counsel in the labor and employment practice. Mr. Sekoski’s practice focuses on labor and employment litigation and strategic advice. He represents and counsels clients in a range of industries, including retail, energy, insurance, logistics, shipping, and investment funds.
Mr. Sekoski received his J.D. cum laude in 2012 from Harvard Law School where he was an article editor for the Harvard Law and Policy Review and a member of the Board of Student Advisors. He earned his A.B. magna cum laude in Music from Duke University and his Master of Music in Opera Performance from the University of Texas at Austin. Mr. Sekoski was a member of Akin Gump’s 2011 Summer Associate Class and a 2010 Pro Bono Scholar.
- Representing an international logistics company in a successful trial and appeal of regulatory citations before the Kentucky Occupational Safety and Health Review Commission
- Representing a major food and beverage retailer in various suits alleging discrimination and retaliation.
- Representing multinational energy companies in wage-and-hour lawsuits alleging failure to pay overtime as required by the FLSA and state laws.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, cum laude, 2012
- M.M., University of Texas at Austin, 2003
- A.B., Duke University, magna cum laude, 2001
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$