Daniel Nunn Jr. practices in the areas of business and corporate law, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, securities law and finance, and franchise law. He serves as managing partner of the Jacksonville, Florida office.
He represents buyers, sellers, and management groups in taxable and nontaxable transactions involving public and private companies in a variety of merger and acquisition transactions, including stock acquisitions, divisional asset acquisitions and divestitures, tender offers and exchange offers, restructurings, going-private transactions, distressed company acquisitions, and cross-border transactions.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, JD, with honors (1989)
- University of Florida, BA (1986)
Admissions : Florida
- Assists clients with structuring, negotiating and consummating joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Counsels boards of directors, audit committees, and other independent committees with respect to corporate governance issues and fiduciary obligations
- Advises clients in connection with public and private securities offerings and public company reporting requirements
- Experience also includes representing clients in a variety of industries, including construction materials, technology, health care, manufacturing, transportation, distribution and retailing concerns
- The Florida Bar Business Law Section, Tax Law Section
- Director, Riverplace Capital Management, Inc.
Rate : $$$