Daniel Robert Bieger, PLC conducts a diverse practice which includes general representation and litigation in all state and federal courts. The firm has an established practice in personal injury, worker’s compensation, social security, domestic relations, criminal defense and employment law. The firm serves a geographical area of eight counties in southwest Virginia and upper east Tennessee.
Dan Bieger had tried more than 100 jury trials and has briefed and argued appeals to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, the Supreme Court of Virginia and the Court of Appeals of Virginia and Tennessee.
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- National Board of Trial Advocacy, Civil Trial Specialist, 1984 – Present
- National Board of Trial Advocacy, Criminal Trial Specialist, 1984 – Present
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, 1985 – Present
- Representing Criminal Defendants at Sentencing Hearings, AmJur Trials, p. 459, Vol. 44, 1992
- Pre-existing Conditions: Weakness or Weapon, Trial Diplomacy Journal, Vol. 16, No. 7, 1993
- Odometer Law: Guaranteed Damages and Attorney Fees, Trial Diplomacy Journal, Jan./Feb., 1997
Rate : $$$