Danny Worrell focuses his practice on environmental contested case permitting and enforcement, Superfund litigation, and transactions and investigations involving environmental matters.
He advises clients on regulatory compliance involving solid and hazardous waste, air quality, water quality, injection wells, underground and above-ground storage tanks, asbestos, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), water and wastewater utilities, pesticides and pipelines, and in situuranium mining.
Danny previously worked as a geologist for the ARCO Oil and Gas Company, specializing in oil and gas exploration. While attending law school, he was a member of the staff of the Houston Journal of International Law. Danny has earned an MS and a BS in geology.
- JD, University of Houston Law Center
- MS, Louisiana State University
- BS, The University of Texas at Austin
Bar Admissions : Texas
Court Admissions :
- US Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Supreme Court of Texas
- American Bar Association, Section of Environment Energy and Resources
- Austin Bar Association
Rate : $$$