Jose Jimenez focuses his practice on intellectual property law. He prepares and prosecutes patent applications, and advises clients on patentability, validity, and infringement issues under the supervision of a registered patent attorney.
Prior to joining Davis Wright Tremaine, Jose worked as an aerospace engineer for The Boeing Company, analyzing and assisting in the design of military and commercial aircraft components.
- Law Clerk, Federal Trade Commission, Northwest Region,Seattle, 2011
- Aerodynamics Engineer, 2010-2013; Structural Analyst, 2004-2010; Test Planner, 2003-2004 – The Boeing Company
Professional & Community Activities:
- Army Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (ROTC), 1999-2002
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2011, magna cum laude
- Certificate, Aircraft Composite Structural Analysis and Design, University of Washington, 2006
- B.A., Aerospace Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2003
Rate : $$$$