Pillsbury Corporate partner David S. Baxter is co-leader of the firm’s Capital Markets group and has advised on hundreds of securities issuances, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures involving more than $70 billion.
Dave represents issuers, underwriters, placement agents, purchasers and trustees, advising on public and private issuances of all types of equity, debt and hybrid securities, including structured finance, securitizations and liability management issues.
He also advises on mergers, stock and asset transactions, and joint ventures, focusing on private mid-market deals. Dave works with a variety of industries, including energy, pharmaceuticals, aircraft, industrial and technology clients.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Advises on issuances of equity, debt and hybrid securities ranging from registered deals (including at-the-market offerings), private placements, structured finance, securitizations and liability management issues.
- Represents acquirers, sellers and financial advisers in mergers, stock and asset transactions and joint ventures, focusing on private mid-market deals.
- Counsels clients in various other areas, including intracompany reorganizations, dissolutions, domestications, reverse stock splits and fairness opinion matters.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 1999
- B.A., Duke University, 1996
ADMISSIONS : New York, New Jersey
Rate : $$$$