Matthew M. Delja is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Mr. Delja joined the firm in 2013 and his practice focuses on cross-border mergers and acquisitions and complex multinational joint ventures. In 2017 and 2018, he was seconded to the legal division of a Japanese trading company in Tokyo.
Mr. Delja received a J.D. from New York University School of Law in 2013, where he was senior articles editor of the NYU Journal of International Law and Politics. He received an M.Phil. from the University of Cambridge, St John’s College in 2008, and a B.A. magna cum laude from Loyola Marymount University in 2007.
- Hojeij Branded Foods in its $330 million sale to Lagardère Travel Retail.
- Elliott Management in its $540 million redeemable preferred stock investment in Roadrunner Transportation Systems, a leading asset-right transportation and asset-light logistics service provider.
- Allergan in its $2.9 billion acquisition of LifeCell Corporation, a regenerative medicine business.
- Allergan in its $639 million acquisition of Vitae Pharmaceuticals, a clinical-stage biotechnology company.
- Noven Pharmaceuticals in the sale of its Brisdelle and Pexeva product lines to Sebela International.
- Dealer Tire in its sale of the assets of Dealer Tire Canada to Groupe Touchette.
- Lauro Cinquantasette in its €315 million sale of Prime European Therapeuticals S.p.A. to Albany Molecular Research.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of Sirius Computer Solutions, a leading national IT solutions integrator.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of CoAdvantage, a leading Professional Employer Organization.
- Stone Point Capital in its significant equity investment in specialty insurance broker Alliant Insurance Services, with KKR retaining a significant equity investment in the business.
- Mitsui in the sale of Transfreight North America, a wholly-owned subsidiary that provides logistics services primarily to automotive manufacturers, to U.S.-based Penske Logistics.
- Mitsui in its acquisition of a 20% limited partnership interest in Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., a full service truck leasing, truck rental and logistics business that mainly operates in the U.S., from General Electric Capital Corporation.
- Healogics, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of Accelecare Wound Centers.
- A specialty chemical producer in its facilities expansion and supply agreement.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of PharMEDium, a leading provider of sterile compounding services to hospital pharmacies.
- New York University School of Law, 2013, J.D.
- University of Cambridge, 2008, M.Phil.
- Loyola Marymount University, 2007, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$