David M. Brenner primarily represents housing authorities and developers with financing matters related to the development of affordable housing projects and the formation of various business entities. David’s industry experience includes :
- Assisting various developers, lenders and investors in real estate finance projects, including negotiating and drafting joint ventures, partnership and limited liability company agreements.
- Restructuring of troubled real estate partnerships and projects.
- Advising clients in transactions generating New Markets Tax Credits and other tax credits.
- Assisted developers, lenders and investors in real estate financing, including the negotiation and drafting of joint ventures, partnership and limited liability company agreements. Also advised clients regarding the structuring of distressed entities.
- Advised clients in transactions generating New Markets Tax Credits, along with historic rehabilitation and low-income housing tax credits.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law
- B.S.M., Tulane University
Admissions : Colorado
Professional Associations and Memberships :
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Forum on Affordable Housing and Community Development
Rate : $$$$