David Kirchblum represents public and private companies, general partners, private investment funds and financial institutions in a wide range of corporate transactions, including leveraged, asset-based and structured financings, mergers and acquisitions, and fund formations, as well as advises on general corporate governance issues, including formation, regulatory, and compliance matters.
Prior to joining the firm, David worked as an associate in Philadelphia, New York, Tokyo, and Singapore. He gained experience in corporate law representing companies in consumer retail, health care, technology, manufacturing, real estate, and other industries.
David led global project financing transactions across multiple jurisdictions, including East Asia and South America, and managed deliverables from foreign counsel and U.S. intellectual property, regulatory, restructuring, real estate, tax, and ERISA specialists and drafted multi-tranche and multi-currency common terms agreements, sponsor support agreements, and all ancillary documentation.
David earned his bachelor’s degree from Colgate University and his law degree from Boston College Law School.
- Represented an early-stage technology company in its acquisition of the assets of another technology company in exchange for equity in the acquirer. The client also raised capital in a private offering to further develop and commercialize the technology and fund the company’s operations for two years.
- Represented the buyer in the purchase of one hundred percent of the membership interests in a Pennsylvania-based company that operates one of the country’s most critically acclaimed Italian restaurants.
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2009
- Colgate University, B.A., 2005
BAR ADMISSIONS : Pennsylvania; New York
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of New York
Rate : $$$