David L. McAlister works at Carr Allison.
- Admitted to Alabama State Bar
- Member: Birmingham and American Bar Associations
- Member: Alabama State Court Mediator Roster
- Member: National Association of Railroad Trial Lawyers
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham and American Bar Associations
- Alabama Workers’ Compensation Defense Lawyers Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- BA, University of Alabama
- JD, Cumberland School of Law at Samford University (AL)
Admitted to Practice : Alabama
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney David L. McAlister & Carr Allison can handle?
Carr Allison can handle cases related to laws concerning Insurance, Employment, Transportation, Product Liability. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Carr Allison located?
How much would it cost to hire Carr Allison?
David L. McAlister lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are David L. McAlister reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on David L. McAlister lawyer profile listing.