David Rutherford focuses his practice on the representation of borrowers and lenders in debt financings and leveraged acquisitions, including term, revolving, and asset-based loan facilities, secured facilities, and issuances of secured and unsecured debt securities.
- Representing commercial banks and lending institutions and publicly and privately held corporations in a variety of corporate finance, committed financing, and general corporate transactions.
- Counseling lending institutions in syndicated loan transactions involving both senior and mezzanine secured term loan and revolving credit facilities and asset-based financings.
- Counseling publicly and privately held corporations in general corporate finance matters and acquisition financing transactions.
- Representing publicly and privately held corporations in SEC reporting, financial compliance matters, and corporate governance matters.
- New York
- New Jersey
- Fordham University (J.D., 2012)
- Colby College (B.A., 2007)
Rate : $$$